Phone: (317) 381-5629
Cell: (317) 414-9148
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Mike Limrick is a founding partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He represents clients in federal and state courts around the country, as well as before arbitrators.
A significant portion of Mike’s practice concerns the commercial real estate and manufacturing industries as well as issues of state and local government. He also represents lawyers and law firms responding to professional responsibility claims.
Mike regularly writes and presents on topics concerning trial and appellate practice.
EDUCATION & CLERKSHIP
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Theodore Boehm, Indiana Supreme Court (2001-2003)
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law (2001)
- B.A., Marietta College (1998)
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America® – Commercial Litigation; Appellate Practice
- Indiana Super Lawyers®
- Benchmark Litigation
- Indianapolis Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- Sagamore American Inn of Court
- Volunteer, Indiana Appellate Institute
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association