Phone: (317) 822-4400 x129
Cell: (317) 414-9148
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Dixie L. Lawyer
Assistant Phone: 317.822.4400 x120
Mike Limrick is a founding partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. His practice spans a broad range of litigation, including supply chain, contract, commercial tort, municipal, professional liability, and appellate matters.
EDUCATION & CLERKSHIPS
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Theodore Boehm, Indiana Supreme Court
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Toledo College of Law; law review; Order of the Coif; Outstanding College of Law Graduate
- B.A., Marietta College
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2013-19) – Commercial Litigation; Appellate Practice
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2016-19)
- Benchmark Litigation
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer, Indiana Appellate Institute
- Volunteer baseball and basketball coach
Though all cases vary and none is predictive, Mike’s experience includes:
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Represented Simon Property Group in actions to enforce lease covenants by retailers.
- Represented convenience store supplier in trade dress, copyright, and antitrust action against competitor.
- Represented Onkyo Corporation in trials of claims arising out of sale of its Indiana subsidiary.
- Represented Franklin College to enforce its trademarks against competing university.
- Represents businesses and individuals in actions concerning non-compete and non-solicitation covenants.
Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Regularly represents manufacturers and supply chain servicers in actions against customers and suppliers.
- Represented trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corporation against claims in Georgia and Indiana, obtaining—and defending on appeal—summary judgment ruling of no liability for Wabash.
- Represented defense subcontractor in trial of dispute with prime contractor over contract’s price term.
- Represented aerospace supply chain logistics provider Pattonair USA in arbitrated dispute against customer.
- Represented ZF Sachs Automotive of America in trial of contract and promissory estoppel dispute with proposed supplier of component part.
- Represented alternative-fuel bus manufacture in trial of contract claims against public transportation system.
- Represented Simon Property Group in action to resolve competing claims concerning limited partnership units.
- Represented investors in action addressing issue of first impression under Indiana Business Corporation Act with respect to a public corporation’s right to direct the vote of its own shares.
- Represents owners of closely held corporations in company control disputes.
Government and Utilities
- Represented alternative-fuel logistics provider in action concerning public contracting regulations.
- Represented municipality in litigation over annexation.
- Represented sitting U.S. Senator before state and local election boards against residency challenge.
Lawyer Liability and Licensing
- Represents law firms in state and federal court litigation in the region.
- Represents health care system and affiliates in various physician and regulatory disputes.
- Regularly represents clients in state and federal appellate courts.