Best Lawyers® Honors Nine Hoover Hull Turner Partners
August 18, 2018 – The Best Lawyers in America© has honored nine attorneys from Hoover Hull Turner LLP in the 2019 edition of its annual ranking of Indianapolis lawyers. Selection for inclusion in the publication is based entirely on peer review.
The list of 2019 Best Lawyers honorees includes:
- Michael A. Dorelli (Commercial Litigation)
- Jason L. Fulk (Commercial Litigation)
- David J. Hensel (Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense – White Collar; Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law; Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- John David Hoover (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation)
- Andrew W. Hull (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – ERISA)
- Michael R. Limrick (Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation)
- Alice M. Morical (Commercial Litigation)
- Kenneth J. Munson (Commercial Litigation)
- Wayne C. Turner (Appellate Practice; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation – Municipal; Litigation – Securities)
Hoover Hull Turner LLP is an Indianapolis law firm focused on high-stakes and complex business litigation cases. Its clients include a distinguished roster of large public corporations, privately held middle-market companies, financial institutions, and professional service firms.
From the publisher of Best Lawyers: Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”