12 Hoover Hull Turner Lawyers Selected as 2019 Indiana Super Lawyers
Twelve lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2019 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2019 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected by Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers placed Wayne Turner on its Top 10 list and Andy Hull on its Top 50 list for Indiana. Turner and Hull have each been named to the list of Indiana’s Top 50 lawyers for at least the past nine years.
The Hoover Hull Turner lawyers selected to the 2019 Indiana Super Lawyers list are:
- Michael A. Dorelli (2014-2019)
- Jason L. Fulk (2017–2019, Rising Stars 2009-2016)
- David J. Hensel (2004–2009, 2011–2019)
- John David Hoover (2004-2019)
- Andrew W. Hull (2004-2019)
- Michael R. Limrick (2016-2019)
- Laurie E. Martin (2019, Rising Stars 2014-2019)
- Alice M. Morical (2007-2019)
- Kenneth J. Munson (2016-2019)
- Wayne C. Turner (2004-2019)
The Hoover Hull Turner lawyers selected to the 2019 Indiana Rising Stars list are:
- Amanda L.B. Mulroony (2016-2019)
- Patrick A. Ziepolt (2014-2019)
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process, which results in a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its selection process, please visit http://www.superlawyers.com/indiana/toplists/.