Phone: 317.822.4400 x 109
Assistant: Christine Wittenmeier
Assistant Phone: 317.822.4400 x 111
Evan D. Carr is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He focuses his practice on matters of corporate and commercial litigation, professional liability defense, and employment disputes.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law; Note Development Editor, Indiana Law Review
- B.A., Psychology, Indiana University – Bloomington
Indiana Rising Stars ® (2020)
Professional Associations and Civic Involvement
- Indianapolis Bar Association, General Member
- Indianapolis Valley Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Member
- Ancient Landmarks Lodge F & AM No. 319, Member
Though all cases vary and none is predictive, Evan’s experience includes:
- Represents companies and individuals in matters of complex corporate, commercial, and employment disputes including breach of contract, restrictive covenant disputes, unfair competition, and various state and federal statutory claims.
- Represents regional and national law firms in matters of professional liability.
- Represented closely-held corporation in multi-million dollar sales representative dispute.
- Represented closely-held business in defense of Indiana False Claims Act lawsuit.
- Represented national company in medical device patent infringement action.
- Represented university in defense of various federal and state statutory claims, multiple tort claims, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty allegations.
Presentations and Publications
Note, By the Content of Their Character: Good-Faith Consideration of Race-Neutral Alternatives in Affirmative Action Under Fisher, 49 Ind. L. Rev. 745 (2016).