Wayne Turner Named Indianapolis “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by Best Lawyers®
Hoover Hull Turner LLP’s Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis’ “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by The Best Lawyers in America©.
Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis area is honored by Best Lawyers© as “Lawyer of the Year” in a practice area, and selection in the publication is based entirely on peer review. Turner also was selected for inclusion in the fields of: Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation; Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation – Municipal; and Litigation – Securities.
Seven other Hoover Hull Turner partners also were selected for inclusion in the new edition of Best Lawyers©. Those partners are:
- Andrew W. Hull (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – ERISA)
- John David Hoover (Commercial Litigation)
- Alice M. Morical (Commercial Litigation)
- Michael R. Limrick (Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation)
- Michael A. Dorelli (Commercial Litigation)
- Jason L. Fulk (Commercial Litigation)
- Kenneth J. Munson (Commercial Litigation)
Hoover Hull Turner LLP is an Indianapolis law firm focused on high-stakes and complex business litigation cases. Its clients include a distinguished roster of large public corporations, privately held middle-market companies, financial institutions and professional service firms.
Best Lawyers© is considered the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession worldwide.