Hoover Hull Turner regularly represents manufacturers and logistics providers in disputes with suppliers and customers. We litigate substantial cases concerning contract, fraud, warranty, estoppel, and intellectual property claims. Some of our lawyers’ recent experience includes:
- Represented aerospace supply chain logistics provider Pattonair USA in arbitrated dispute against customer
- Represented defense subcontractor in federal court trial of dispute with prime contractor over contract’s price term
- Represented trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corporation against claims in Georgia and Indiana, obtaining—and defending on appeal—summary judgment ruling of no liability
- Represented bus manufacturer in jury trial of contract claims against public transportation system.
- Represented ZF Sachs Automotive of America in federal court trial of contract and promissory estoppel claims by proposed supplier of component part
- Represented Lawler Manufacturing in dispute over terms of license agreement