Sean T. White is a partner with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He concentrates his practice in business litigation, creditor’s rights litigation, construction-related litigation and professional liability defense.
- B.S., Marketing, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- J.D., summa cum laude, Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis; Associate Editor, Indiana Law Review
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2010–2017)
- Fellow, Indianapolis Bar Association
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the Executive Committee, IndyBar Litigation Section
- Member of the Construction Industry Forum and Litigation Section
- Coaches youth sports at Holy Spirit Catholic School
- Member of the Board of the Holy Spirit Catholic School Commission
- Represented shareholders in ownership dispute involving claims for breach of fiduciary duties.
- Represents members in LLC involving dispute over alleged failure to properly issue distributions to members and amend operating agreement.
- Pursued over 40 adversary proceedings involving fraudulent transfers and preferences on behalf of debtor in possession.
- Defended preference claims for trade creditors and service providers.
- Represented lender in commercial foreclosure of strip mall.
- Represented purchasers of loan from lender in action to quiet title.
- Represents owners and leasing agents in lease disputes, including claims for breach of lease, eviction and enforcement of personal guaranties.
- Represented municipality in dispute over alleged defects in construction of publicly funded building.
- Represented non-profit in dispute over renovations and addition to its building.
- Represented material suppliers with respect to mechanic liens and bond claims.
- Defended law firm in legal malpractice action involving allegations of conflict of interest and failure to actively pursue claims and discovery.
- Defended attorney against legal malpractice claims relating to representation of personal representative of estate.
- Defended attorney against legal malpractice claim involving allegations of wrongful distribution of settlement proceeds from multi-party settlement.
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 381-5609
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Melodie Alexander
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x 130