Christopher D. Wagner is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability defense, and employment law.
Education & Clerkships
- Law Clerk, Hon. Richard L. Young, District Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law; Burks Scholar
- M.Ed., Arizona State University
- B.A., Economics, Indiana University – Bloomington
- Represented industrial equipment broker in a UCC sales dispute.
- Represents closely held and publicly traded companies in complex commercial litigation.
- Represents regional and national law firms in professional liability disputes.
Phone: 317.822.4400 x 112