Mike Limrick is a founding partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. His practice spans a broad range of litigation, including supply chain, contract, commercial tort, municipal, professional liability, and appellate matters.
Education & Clerkships
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Theodore Boehm, Indiana Supreme Court
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Toledo College of Law; law review; Order of the Coif; Outstanding College of Law Graduate
- B.A., Marietta College
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation and Appellate Practice
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2016–2018)
- Benchmark Litigation
Professional Associations and Civic Involvement
- Volunteer, Indiana Appellate Institute
- Volunteer baseball and basketball coach
Business & Commercial Litigation
- Represented Simon Property Group in actions to enforce lease covenants by retailers.
- Represented convenience store supplier in trade dress, copyright, and antitrust action against competitor.
- Represented Onkyo Corporation in trials of claims arising out of sale of its Indiana subsidiary.
- Represented Franklin College to enforce its trademarks against competing university.
- Represents businesses and individuals in actions concerning non-compete and non-solicitation covenants.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Regularly represents manufacturers and supply chain servicers in actions against customers and suppliers.
- Represented trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corporation against claims in Georgia and Indiana, obtaining—and defending on appeal—summary judgment ruling of no liability for Wabash.
- Represented defense subcontractor in trial of dispute with prime contractor over contract’s price term.
- Represented aerospace supply chain logistics provider Pattonair USA in arbitrated dispute against customer.
- Represented ZF Sachs Automotive of America in trial of contract and promissory estoppel dispute with proposed supplier of component part.
- Represented alternative-fuel bus manufacture in trial of contract claims against public transportation system.
- Represented Simon Property Group in action to resolve competing claims concerning limited partnership units.
- Represented investors in action addressing issue of first impression under Indiana Business Corporation Act with respect to a public corporation’s right to direct the vote of its own shares.
- Represents owners of closely held corporations in company control disputes.
Government & Utilities
- Represented alternative-fuel logistics provider in action concerning public contracting regulations.
- Represented municipality in litigation over annexation.
- Represented sitting U.S. Senator before state and local election boards against residency challenge.
Lawyer Liability & Licensing
- Represents law firms in state and federal court litigation in the region.
- Represents health care system and affiliates in various physician and regulatory disputes.
- Regularly represents clients in state and federal appellate courts.
*Past results do not guarantee results in any other case because of differences in the law and facts in each matter.
On September 29, a team of volunteers from Hoover Hull Turner LLP spent the morning at Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana in Indianapolis as part of the Indianapolis …
BEST LAWYERS® HONORS EIGHT HOOVER HULL TURNER LLP PARTNERS AND NAMES WAYNE C. TURNER “LAWYER OF THE YEAR” FOR BET-THE-COMPANY LITIGATION
Hoover Hull Turner LLP’s Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis’ “Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Wayne Turner Named Indianapolis “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by Best Lawyers®
Hoover Hull Turner LLP's Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis' "Lawyer of the Year" for "Bet-the-Company Litigation" by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x129
Cell: (317) 414-9148
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Dixie L. Lawyer
Assistant Phone: 317.822.4400 x120