Mike Limrick is a founding partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. His practice spans a broad range of litigation, including supply chain, contract, commercial tort, municipal, professional liability, and appellate matters.
Education & Clerkships
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Theodore Boehm, Indiana Supreme Court
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Toledo College of Law; law review; Order of the Coif; Outstanding College of Law Graduate
- B.A., Marietta College
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation and Appellate Practice
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2016–2017)
- Benchmark Litigation
Professional Associations and Civic Involvement
- Volunteer, Indiana Appellate Institute
- Volunteer baseball and basketball coach
Business & Commercial Litigation
- Represented Simon Property Group in actions to enforce lease covenants by retailers.
- Represented convenience store supplier in trade dress, copyright, and antitrust action against competitor.
- Represented Onkyo Corporation in trials of claims arising out of sale of its Indiana subsidiary.
- Represented Franklin College to enforce its trademarks against competing university.
- Represents businesses and individuals in actions concerning non-compete and non-solicitation covenants.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Regularly represents manufacturers and supply chain servicers in actions against customers and suppliers.
- Represented trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corporation against claims in Georgia and Indiana, obtaining—and defending on appeal—summary judgment ruling of no liability for Wabash.
- Represented defense subcontractor in trial of dispute with prime contractor over contract’s price term.
- Represented aerospace supply chain logistics provider Pattonair USA in arbitrated dispute against customer.
- Represented ZF Sachs Automotive of America in trial of contract and promissory estoppel dispute with proposed supplier of component part.
- Represented alternative-fuel bus manufacture in trial of contract claims against public transportation system.
- Represented Simon Property Group in action to resolve competing claims concerning limited partnership units.
- Represented investors in action addressing issue of first impression under Indiana Business Corporation Act with respect to a public corporation’s right to direct the vote of its own shares.
- Represents owners of closely held corporations in company control disputes.
Government & Utilities
- Represented alternative-fuel logistics provider in action concerning public contracting regulations.
- Represented municipality in litigation over annexation.
- Represented sitting U.S. Senator before state and local election boards against residency challenge.
Lawyer Liability & Licensing
- Represents law firms in state and federal court litigation in the region.
- Represents health care system and affiliates in various physician and regulatory disputes.
- Regularly represents clients in state and federal appellate courts.
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Wayne Turner Named Indianapolis “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by Best Lawyers®
Hoover Hull Turner LLP's Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis' "Lawyer of the Year" for "Bet-the-Company Litigation" by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x129
Cell: (317) 414-9148
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Dixie L. Lawyer
Assistant Phone: 317.822.4400 x120