Susanne A. Johnson is an associate of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. She practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability, and employment law.
Education & Clerkships
- Law Clerk, Magistrate Judge Tim A. Baker, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Valparaiso University Law School. Publications Editor, Valparaiso Law Review.
- Law student intern, Magistrate Judge Christopher A. Nuechterlein, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder.
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Professionalism Committee member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Experience in business litigation, including trademark infringement and employment law
- Experience in complex insurance disputes
Presentations & Publications
- Panelist, Professional Responsibility and Social Media, IU McKinney School of Law (October 2015).
- Author, Tools of a New Trade: Advertising in the Internet Era, Indiana State Bar Association Legal Ethics Essay Contest, Second Place (2014).
- Author, A Right to Farm in the City: Providing a Legal Framework for Legitimizing Urban Farming in America Cities, Valparaiso University Law Review, Vol. 47, Issue 1 (2012).
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x103
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Fortuna Gipson
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x116