Riley Floyd is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation and professional liability defense.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Bloomington; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Indiana Law Journal, Volume 91; Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, Finalist, Brief Writing & Oral Advocacy Honors
- Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford, Visiting Student
- A.B., summa cum laude, English Literature, Wabash College; Phi Beta Kappa
Clerkships & Externships
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Steven H. David, Indiana Supreme Court
- Summer Law Clerk, Hon. Steven R. Nation, Hamilton County Superior Court
Presentations & Publications
Author, “I Must Tell the Whole World”: Septimus Smith as Virginia Woolf’s Legal Messenger, 91 Ind. L.J. 1473 (2016).
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x126
Fax: (317) 822-0234