Allyson E. Emley is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. She practices in the areas of employment litigation and medical malpractice defense.
Education & Clerkships
- J.D., University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. Member, University of Louisville Law Review
- Law Clerk, Judge Elizabeth Wingo, Washington, D.C. Superior Court
- B.A., cum laude, Butler University
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Member, IndyBar Women & the Law Division Executive Committee
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association Wellness Committee
- Volunteer, Lupus Foundation Indiana Chapter
- Volunteer, Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Volunteer, Hamilton County Humane Society
- Represents doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals in medical malpractice litigation.
- Represents employers and plan administrators in ERISA and Title VII discrimination litigation.
Presentations & Publications
- Author, Defending Medical Malpractice Claims Post-McKeen, DTCI Indiana Civil Litigation Review, Volume XIV 2017
- Presenter: Advanced ADA, FMLA, and Pregnancy Accommodation Issues
Hoover Hull Turner sponsored the 2017 Indianapolis Medical-Legal Dinner at the Ritz Charles on April 19, 2017. Doctors, lawyers, including Laurie Martin, Allyson Emley, and Susanne Johnson of …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x125
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Laura Case
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x118