Allyson E. Emley is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. She practices in the areas of employment litigation, ERISA litigation, and medical malpractice defense.
Education & Clerkships
- J.D., University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. Member, University of Louisville Law Review
- Law Clerk, Judge Elizabeth Wingo, Washington, D.C. Superior Court
- B.A., cum laude, Butler University
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Member, IndyBar Women in the Law Division Executive Committee
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association Wellness Committee
- Volunteer, Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Volunteer, Hamilton County Humane Society
- Represents doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals in medical malpractice litigation.
- Represents employers and plan administrators in ERISA and Title VII discrimination litigation.
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter: Advanced ADA, FMLA, and Pregnancy Accommodation Issues
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x125
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Laura Thirion
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x118