Michael Dorelli is a partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He practices in the areas of business litigation and professional liability defense.
Education & Clerkships
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
- Executive Managing Editor, Indiana Law Review
- Intern, Indiana Secretary of State, Securities Division
- B.S., Finance, Indiana University Kelley School of Business-Bloomington
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation (2014–2018)
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2014-18)
- Indiana Rising Stars® (2009, 2011)
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (Ethics Committee)
- Represents businesses and individuals in disputes involving contract performance and interpretation issues, disputes relating to corporate ownership and control, trade secret misappropriation, unfair competition, interpretation and enforcement of non-competition covenants, business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and defamation, trademark and copyright infringement, construction disputes, and employment-related disputes.
- Represents attorneys and their firms in matters involving claims of professional negligence, disciplinary proceedings, and related allegations, in addition to advising clients on lawyer ethics and professional liability issues.
- Represents insurers in coverage litigation and related matters, including the defense of bad faith claims.
Presentations & Publications
- Author or Co-Author, Recent Developments in Indiana Business and Contract Law, Indiana Law Review, 2009-2014.
- Author or Co-Author, Recent Developments in Indiana Civil Procedure, Indiana Law Review, 2005-2008.
- Author, Striking Back at Extortionate Securities Litigation: Silicon Graphics Leads the Way to a Truly Heightened and Uniform Pleading Standard, Indiana Law Review, 1998.
Twelve lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2018 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
BEST LAWYERS® HONORS EIGHT HOOVER HULL TURNER LLP PARTNERS AND NAMES WAYNE C. TURNER “LAWYER OF THE YEAR” FOR BET-THE-COMPANY LITIGATION
Hoover Hull Turner LLP’s Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis’ “Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Wayne Turner Named Indianapolis “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by Best Lawyers®
Hoover Hull Turner LLP's Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis' "Lawyer of the Year" for "Bet-the-Company Litigation" by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x105
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Regina Miller
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x119