Michael Dorelli is a partner of Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He practices in the areas of business litigation and professional liability defense.
Education & Clerkships
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
- Executive Managing Editor, Indiana Law Review
- Intern, Indiana Secretary of State, Securities Division
- B.S., Finance, Indiana University Kelley School of Business-Bloomington
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation (2014–2018)
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2014–2017)
- Indiana Rising Stars® (2009, 2011)
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (Ethics Committee)
- Represents businesses and individuals in disputes involving contract performance and interpretation issues, disputes relating to corporate ownership and control, trade secret misappropriation, unfair competition, interpretation and enforcement of non-competition covenants, business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and defamation, trademark and copyright infringement, construction disputes, and employment-related disputes.
- Represents attorneys and their firms in matters involving claims of professional negligence, disciplinary proceedings, and related allegations, in addition to advising clients on lawyer ethics and professional liability issues.
- Represents insurers in coverage litigation and related matters, including the defense of bad faith claims.
Presentations & Publications
- Author or Co-Author, Recent Developments in Indiana Business and Contract Law, Indiana Law Review, 2009-2014.
- Author or Co-Author, Recent Developments in Indiana Civil Procedure, Indiana Law Review, 2005-2008.
- Author, Striking Back at Extortionate Securities Litigation: Silicon Graphics Leads the Way to a Truly Heightened and Uniform Pleading Standard, Indiana Law Review, 1998.
BEST LAWYERS® HONORS EIGHT HOOVER HULL TURNER LLP PARTNERS AND NAMES WAYNE C. TURNER “LAWYER OF THE YEAR” FOR BET-THE-COMPANY LITIGATION
Hoover Hull Turner LLP’s Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis’ “Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Wayne Turner Named Indianapolis “Lawyer of the Year” for “Bet-the-Company Litigation” by Best Lawyers®
Hoover Hull Turner LLP's Wayne Turner has been named Indianapolis' "Lawyer of the Year" for "Bet-the-Company Litigation" by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x105
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Regina Miller
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x119