Mike Blinn is an associate with Hoover Hull Turner LLP. He represents businesses and individual clients in commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, professional-liability claims, and professional-licensing matters.
Education & Clerkships
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law-Bloomington; Articles Editor, Indiana Law Journal
- B.S., University of Dayton
- Indiana Rising Stars® (2015–2017)
Professional Associations & Civic Involvement
- 2016 Board President, Family Development Services
- Board member, Horizon House
- Represented cofounder/president and other LLC members in litigation concerning management and ownership rights in restaurant chain and related franchising company.
- Represented national foodservice chain in product-liability dispute.
- Represents clients in shareholder disputes in closely-held business entities.
- Represents businesses and business owners in commercial litigation, lawsuits against financial institutions, and other business disputes.
Lawyer Liability & Licensing
- Represents attorneys and law firms in professional-liability disputes.
- Obtained unanimous favorable opinion by Medical Malpractice Review Panel and subsequent summary judgment for emergency physician in case alleging failure to diagnose a stroke.
- Represents physicians in licensing and registration matters before the Indiana Medical Licensing Board, Indiana Board of Pharmacy, and United States Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Represents healthcare providers in professional-liability matters before the Indiana Department of Insurance and in Indiana courts.
*Past results do not guarantee results in any other case because of differences in the law and facts in each matter.
Presentations & Publications
- Author, Indiana Supreme Court Narrows Application of Crime Victims Relief Act in Transaction Gone Awry, Hoover Hull Turner LLP Newsletter (January 2015).
- Author, Choosing Where You Litigate: Venue Rules and Forum Selection in State and Federal Court, ISBA Business Law Newsletter (June 2013).
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of …
Thirteen Hoover Hull Turner LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the listings of Indiana Super Lawyers® and Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015. Two of those attorneys …
Phone: (317) 822-4400 x115
Fax: (317) 822-0234
Assistant: Melodie Alexander
Assistant Phone: (317) 822-4400 x130