HOOVER HULL TURNER ADDS 13 TO 2017 INDIANA SUPER LAWYERS; TWO SELECTED TO INDIANA’S “TOP 10”
Thirteen lawyers at Hoover Hull Turner LLP were selected to the listings of 2017 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2017 Indiana Rising Stars. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected by Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers placed Wayne Turner and Andy Hull on its Top 10 list for Indiana. Turner and Hull have each been named to the list of Indiana’s Top 50 lawyers for at least the past seven years. Alice Morical was selected to the list of Top 25 Women Super Lawyers for Indiana for the sixth straight year.
The Hoover Hull Turner lawyers selected to the 2017 Indiana Super Lawyers list are:
- Michael A. Dorelli (2014-2017)
- Jason L. Fulk (2017, Rising Star 2009-2016)
- John David Hoover (2004-2017)
- Andrew W. Hull (2004-2017)
- Michael R. Limrick (2016-2017)
- Alice M. Morical (2007-2017)
- Kenneth J. Munson (2016-2017)
- Wayne C. Turner (2004-2017)
- Sean T. White (2010-2017)
The Hoover Hull Turner lawyers selected to the 2017 Indiana Rising Stars list are:
- Michael J. Blinn (2015-2017)
- Laurie E. Martin (2010, 2014-2017)
- Amanda L.B. Mulroony (2016-2017)
- Patrick A. Ziepolt (2014-2017)
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process, which results in a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its selection process, please visit http://www.superlawyers.com/indiana/toplists/.