Best Lawyers® Honors Eight Hoover Hull Turner LLP Partners and Names Andrew W. Hull “Lawyer of the Year” for ERISA Litigation
Hoover Hull Turner LLP’s Andy Hull has been named Indianapolis’ “Lawyer of the Year” for ERISA Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America©. Only one lawyer in the Indianapolis area is honored by Best Lawyers© as “Lawyer of the Year” in a practice area. The Best Lawyers in America© has honored seven other attorneys from Hoover Hull Turner LLP in the 2017 edition of its ranking of Indianapolis lawyers. Selection in the publication is based entirely on peer review.
The honorees are:
- Michael A. Dorelli (Commercial Litigation)
- Jason L. Fulk (Commercial Litigation)
- John David Hoover (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation)
- Andrew W. Hull (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – ERISA)
- Michael R. Limrick (Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation)
- Alice M. Morical (Commercial Litigation)
- Kenneth J. Munson (Commercial Litigation)
- Wayne C. Turner (Appellate Practice; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation – Municipal; Litigation – Securities)
Hoover Hull Turner LLP is an Indianapolis law firm focused on high-stakes and complex business litigation cases. Its clients include a distinguished roster of large public corporations, privately held middle-market companies, financial institutions and professional service firms.
Best Lawyers© is considered the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession worldwide.